Saturday, October 18, 2008

Went shopping with my sister at Vivo! Really, I'm an ultramegasuperbly efficient shopper. 130 bucks for 4 items in 2 hours. My mum was rather shocked. Cause whenever she shops with us, 130 bucks if only enough for 1 item HAHAHA. And yes, as expected, I bought things again. Oh and anyway, there seems to be mid season sale everywhere.

Then I reached home at around 11 and I went down for a jog. While I was jogging past TPJC, I suddenly wondered what it'll be like to climb in and have my own nightwalk, hrmm... Okay sorry, I'm deprived of nightwalks because we're not allowed to have nightwalks in Chung Cheng anymore.

Going to work tomorrow! Then I'll be off to Somerset with Dyanna for waxing and then Dinesh's chalet. A very busy Saturday!

But that's nothing compared to Sunday :)

No comments: