Friday, October 17, 2008

Apparently I picked my boyfriend out from the National University of (heavy) Sleepers. I called him at 10pm to wake him up. He said okay, he'll go wash up and he promised me that he won't fall back asleep. But now I can't get through his phone, which probably means he switched it off and he isn't online when he's supposed to be doing some project. SO HE LIED TO ME :(:(:(:( I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET AND ANGRY. HAHA no lah, I just wanna make some noise.

Anyway, I went shopping with my cousin. She wanted to buy a pair of heels, but in the end she didn't get anything and I bought a pair of shorts. Oh well.

2nd OP rehearsal tomorrow! Doomsday. Ms Tan will be watching us with her dagger eyes. I am so prepared to listen to her go on and on about what's wrong with our presentation/ project. ARGHHHHHHH

I'm craving for blueberry waffles today!

No comments: