Thursday, October 09, 2008

Had my 1st OP rehearsal today. Wasn't as bad as expected. Ms Lim said that me and EQ sounded very enthusiastic! Like we were very passionate about our project. Hahahaha I think it's because I kept smiling. But oh well, we managed to scrape through. At least now I feel more confident about PW. Ms Lim says that she thinks our project is interesting hehe.

Went to the flyer with my stead after school. Took quite a lot of photos, typical. And I'm too lazy to upload today. I shall wait for Dyane to upload hers first. Anyway there was this couple in the carrier next to us and they took a picture of us! Cause Dyane was posing when the guy was taking photos, and the lady saw so she asked the guy to take a photo of us. Shall upload it when the lady emails it to Dyane.

Then we went to Pepper Lunch for dinner -.- I was such a good girl. I didn't add cheese to my Salmon Pepper Rice cause I'm supposed to be on a diet. And I didn't have my Mr Bean ice cream. Now I'm craving for it, RAAAAAH.

Okay I'm on the phone now, tata

No comments: