Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The sky's so dark. It rained, now it stopped, but it looks like it's gonna start raining again anytime. Which means that I CANT GO SWIMMING, RAAAAAH! I'm very angry. But maybe I'll still go a little later.

Okay, so we got back our results, hehehe. I improved! I'm so proud of myself caused I mugged and I improved.

GP: 49.5 (Not a very nice number, but still a pass, hahaha)
Chinese: 72
Maths: 64 (It's my 1st time passing Maths!)
Physics: 55.5 (Like WOW, I passed Physics yo. And I bet it's all thanks to luck)
Chemistry: 47.5 (Okay, didn't do as well as expected. In fact, I got lower than JCT if I remember correctly. Oh well, they all say it's still a pass, but I'm still quite disappointed)
Economics: 59 (This is B after moderation okay! THE MOST SHOCKING PIECE OF NEWS RIGHT! FYI, I got 29 for JCT. My marks doubled. DOUBLED! I got B for Econs! I really think I deserve a Good Progress Award. But I doubt Mr Chan is as nice as Ms Tng, so forget it)

Seriously, as long as I get promoted and keep all my H2s, I don't really give a damn about whether it's an A or E. Like I said, I walked in and out of the exam hall without any expectations, that's why I feel so contented now.

It's still bloody thundering. I am very very pissed. I want to go swimming! And then have Subway for dinner. But the weather is being so annoying.

Anyway, trip to Ikea with Tucky on Saturday :) I can start training myself to be some 管家婆 already hehehe.

Okay, even though I'm fuming right now I still feel so contented and ecstatic and loved

No comments: