Monday, October 20, 2008

& sometimes, I just wish that my Fairy Godmother will turn up at my doorstep and make everything fine by a wave of her wand. So tell me, when will my doorbell ring?

If only life was that simple... Make a wish, smile, sit back and wait for it to materialise. And I wonder.

Back to the little joke that Chin Keong cracked in Sec 4: Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks. I still find it amusing, but so very true.

There's nothing really perfect, is there?


The only gratifying thing worth mentioning: almost everyone thought that I look good with my new hairdo.

Went down for a jog. Which reminds me, training officially starts tomorrow. Coach won't be there cause she's busy. Believe it or not, we're going to Bedok Reservoir for a run. I'd very much rather drink mud.

There are happy days and sad days, good hair days, bad hair days, days where I don't mind running till my legs get sore, days where I just wish I can stop running before I start. There are days where I wish I can swim eternally (but none where I wish I can cease). But I just wish that a very special someone will hold me in his arms everyday and tell me that everything will fall into place eventually.

No comments: