Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm feeling rather blue right now. Maybe it's because there's school tomorrow, I don't know. But anyway, as promised, here are the photos. We took 200+ again, so I shall not upload all.



Eh I was the one who made him take that picture that's why Dyanna could use it to make this card okay!








Dinesh is one lucky fella yo!





For next year's Birthday card!


Oreo


Peanut Butter Oreo
























The fight for the best Ad, HAHAHA














Boys will be boys




Actually, Leon was sitting one step below me but Phay Key cut his head off, haha!


Okay now you can see Leon's head










Superwoman!




Hi this is me. I am the lamp post








Failed attempt. Cause Dyanna's camera was either too fast or too slow








HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!






Dinesh was trying to jump into the picture






Look at Dinesh's head! When I saw this picture in McDonald's I spat out my drink cause I found it so funny. I thought half of his head disappeared or something




Muay Thai!


















Alright, I'm done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1) I TOTALLY pwned y'all in the ad competition. HAHA.
2) Roy looks DAMN pleased in the naughty picture. Lmao