Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saturday night was spent blading with Dyanna! And duh, we camwhored a little before we started blading. Okay, actually the reason why we stopped was because Dyanna accidentally dropped her camera and the lens got stuck or whatever. It's spoiled, period.









Sunday and Monday were both spent with my dearest boyfriend :)

Okay world, say hello to my boyfriend! You can't really see his face. And that's precisely why he looks particularly handsome in this picture


Well, he's still handsome!










And I realised that it's virtually impossible for him to unglue his eyes from the computer's screen.

Which is why this photo is like one in a million


And that's me in his Spongebob Tee!


Anyway, he's happily (I hope) working now! And hopefully by the end of holidays he'd have earned lots and lots of money to buy me lots and lots of 'spensiveeeee things. Which, according to him, are things such as Mentos/ Ferror Rocher from Cheers/ 7 eleven cause they sell things at a higher price as compared to supermarkets and provision shops. See, my boyfriend really dotes on me. Where can you find such a doting boyfriend right?! Ah, oh well, it just makes me love him more and more, until I can't love him any more.

Training's cancelled today! As well as Thursday's. Which means that we haven't had any training since it's-so-long-ago-that-I-can't-even-remember. So I went to town today and as usual, burnt a little hole in my wallet. But it makes me feel better to know that the money wasn't spent on myself :)

Oh, I managed to beat Thaddeus' high score for Dactyl! That stupid fella, he played during Double GP period last Thursday while I was presenting (so horrible right, i know!) and he managed to get 3733. WAHHHHH my high score was only 2070 then. It didn't even stay for a day -.- So today, during Double Chinese period, I played (yes yes, I'm equally horrible but at least I didn't play while he was presenting) and I managed to get 4264! Now they all think I'm terribly sick and I've got no life. Which is so not true! I've got a life which revolves around school and Tucky (ahem, yea, as you can see)

And now I'm questioning myself. Am I really able to... ? I don't know man, I don't know.

Grant me some silence, please. I'm no superhero

Nonetheless,
Till penguins fly and babies don't cry

No comments: