Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today's Pamper-Yourself Day! Haha so yup, went out with Dyanna. We went to some place called Rupini's in Midpoint for waxing and threading, then we decided to go for a manicure as well, so we went to this shop opposite Rupini's hahaha. While having our manicure done, I suddenly had the urge to change my hairstyle. Which I did.

We walked over to Heeren and checked out Tony&Guy, but it was so expensive. So we went over to this place called Urbanhair instead. And they're good, I swear. Anyway when we reached there, they were about to close already. So the lady told us that only 1 of us could go and Dyanna let me go first cause all she wanted was to cut bangs (which she did eventually cause when the lady heard that she only wanted to cut her fringe, she let her in as well) Yea we camwhored like crazy at the Chalet after that. Photos shall be up when Dyanna uploads them!

Right, now my hair is short. Dyanna said I look very Hong Kong especially since I was carrying my Gucci today. And thank God everyone thought I look good otherwise I'd really just shave my head HAHAHAHA.

Anyway there wasn't anything much at the Chalet, just that almost all the guys who went there before us got drunk. Quite chaotic. Oh well, so some of us headed to the beach to camwhore again. Okay, actually just me, Dyanna and Dinesh.

I AM SO BORED NOW :(

No comments: