Friday, October 31, 2008

My boyfriend's gonna receive a pleasant surprise tonight!

Anyway, I forgot to mention. I fell down twice yesterday! Now my butt hurts. With so much weight on me... just imagine the impact! Okay and after blading with Dyanna for so many days, yesterday was the first time I fell. The first was because I tripped over some stupid twig when I was looking at this woman who stood in the middle of the road. And the second time... I tripped over air or something. Then, Marcus fell like 3 or 4 times. So we have concluded that I cannot blade with Marcus. We seem to jinx each other.

I saw this girl wearing a pair of white Havaianas with the logo in gold. I thought it was really pretty. I want it, and I want it quite badly! If Dyanna ever sees this, she is gonna slaughter me. But seriously, my own white Havaianas look so old that even Dyanna thinks that it looks like her yellow pair :( So you see, it's perfectly all right for me to get another pair of white one right?



Oh cool I just checked it out at NUM's website. IT'S LIKE 59.90! EEEEEEKS YUCKS DAMN. And they have the logo in silver too! But I still think gold's better. I think I'm more of a white and gold person hahahaha judging from the choice of my NUM bags...



Okay okay I'm like setting my eyes on more and more things now...



Haiyer!

No comments: