Sunday, October 05, 2008

The possibility of me not getting promoted, hrmm...

Anyway, I just completed my 1st and final draft of I&R. Took me an hour (plus plus), RAAAH. What a waste of time. And the reason why I'm only doing it now is because I've been procrastinating! I planned to do it while I worked at pawfrens yesterday, but I ended up typing 1 sentence and moved on to play with the pups. To contemplate completing it last night would have been absurd, since I reached home at 3am. So I decided to leave it to this afternoon! But... I woke up at 12 and the mahjong table was all set and ready. How can I say no to mahjong, right? It would have been irrational to say no. Then I went out for a pedicure with my mum (cannot say no either!), which eventually led to dinner outside and a little grocery shopping. Which explains why I only completed it like half an hour ago.

Tomorrow's my dear boy's last paper and I shall let him live up to his status (which is currently busy). Just for that little while more, before I start disturbing him, hehehe

No comments: