Friday, October 10, 2008

Alright, photos! My camera died halfway by the way. Cause I forgot to charge it.







She was laughing at this spastic photo which she took of me. I shall not let any of you see it. Otherwise you'll start to look at me differently
















The camera's so bimbotic. Definitely not mine!






Love this view the most


















Pretending to be engrossed with that pamphlet!






















The very nice couple! Dyane took this okay. Lousy photography skills




Anyway, everyone in my class is very crazy about dactyl now. It's some iPod/ iPhone game which I just downloaded onto my iPod cause I got addicted to it while playing it on Thaddeus/ Dyanna's phone. HAHAHA now my personal record is like 1282. Thaddeus just messaged me to tell me that he broke my record and he's at 1326 now! Before I left school his highest was only 811, RAH, lowest among the 3 of us. And in school I managed to set high score in all of their phones okay. But he stupidly went home to play and play until he got 1326, tsk.

Okay I'm done

No comments: