Friday, August 01, 2008

Xiang has uploaded the photos! The poor girl slept at 4am last night because of PW and CSE. AND she had 2.4 this morning. Now she's off to sleep, hahaha.



HAHAHA. Tuck, look at this


Then Sharron insisted on joining in. You can actually see her in the previous picture trying to slot her ass in already, hehe







We were about to play Yuan Ting's favourite "mm chi chi" game, HAHA


TEAM TJC '08 :)


Natasha was sitting on my ass






This was taken to make up for the ugly one that we took during Black's fun touch




Xiang, Dyane and me AGAIN!


Alright, that's all we took. There'll be more next week!

Went down for a jog after I came home from guzheng. While I was jogging, i realised that everyone was offering incense, kinda creepy. So I came home after jogging for around 3.2km. Now I feel so much more awake.

Tomorrow's tuition's cancelled. Which means that I'll be able to sleep all the way till noon! Haven't enjoyed such a luxury for quite some time. Okay, the last time was a week ago, but I've been sleeping late the whole of this week. Sooooo, I'm going to sleep all I want tonight :)

No comments: