Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All that I could think of during chemistry was you,
and the chemistry between us.



Speaks a lot about today's training. OHMYGOD, IMAGINE ME WEARING THAT AND WALKING ALL AROUND THE FIELD! SO EMBARRASSING! The girls had a great time laughing at me :( I didn't even realise until Shao Yun told me.


Last Thursday...

Nice big smile lah!






And Friday.








SO CUTE RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA


I LOVE RUGBY :)




Last Friday was 1508, so our class celebrated our "birthday"!


I think my class is so adorable, really. We're missing Iqbal and Adi cause of TMUN (screw it)




I CAN CUT CAKE I CAN CUT CAKE!





These were taken last friday also, but at Chung Cheng. Sorry I forgot to upload!




Today!


Okay, done with photos for the day. Dyanna took some again yesterday, during the TOOP meeting. Shall wait till she uploads them!

Went over to Ang Mo Kio after the meeting and stayed there till 11 :) Tiring, but so worthwhile.

Tomorrow's Wednesday. I love Wednesdays! Because I get to wake up late hahaha. Alright, I shall go busy myself with something now, tata

No comments: