Sunday, August 03, 2008

You're so unpredictable.

I'm such a fucktard, I swear. All that flashed through my mind were thoughts of you. Hell, I'd do anything just to see you. And I hate myself for this. Screw the pride and dignity bullshit, I don't give a damn as long as you tell me that you'd hold on to me, for as long as you can.

Okay, back to uploading of photos.





I wanna get bangs




















Then Dyanna's dad called and said that he'd reached already, so we left.








So, what's hot now? HAHAHAHA


I want one of these :)








There's nothing like hearing you call me a bitch




Apparently, Dyanna's dad thought that she was at Downtown East, so we had to wait for him to come back to Tampines. Gave us another chance to continue snapping photos.














This was when my camera's batt died (FYI, my cam was fully charged when i brought it out). But we STILL didn't stop and ended up using Dyanna's phone.









DONE, FINALLY!

Freaking shagged. I stood up the whole day cause i had to tabulate the holycrapshit scores. But I'm nowhere as shagged as Perry. Look at this:



HE FELL ASLEEP IN THIS POSITION! I can't believe it. Oh well, can't blame him though. When Perry woke up he suggested to leave all the stuff at West Coast and then collect it tomorrow, which i thought was a brilliant idea, cause I was dying to go home. But Lucas called and asked and those people said that we have to clear the area by today, eeeeek. So Lucas decided to send me home 1st, then head to the shop to fetch didi over to help Perry and Junxiong. I have no idea if they're still there, hoho.

Everything today would have been perfect, if...

No comments: