Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hrmm, had Chemistry Mock Spa today. Quite screwed, but I know half of my class is going to die with me, so it doesn't really matter. School was boring! Dyanna's sick so she was stoning throughout the whole day. No Girl Talk, no SMSes, no nothing, which was why I fell asleep towards the end of Chinese and Physics.

We all dreaded training cause of the weather! But thank God coach left early again so we stopped at around 7. Did the usual back-fives and push ups. No sprinting today cause we did a drill which required us to sprint like crazy! Anyway, we were supposed to dive after the ball carrier and we had no idea how to. Oh then suddenly,

coach: Wah Sze Wan's my favourite Vice-Cap! She's the only one who'll dive!
Dyane: Uh coach, you only have 1 Vice-Cap what...
coach: Yah, that's why

HAHA WALAO. Then we all burst out laughing.

Right, that's all for today :) Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. But I doubt so, since I've got PE and Physics Test and Econs Remedial and Math make-up tutorial and Piano, yucks.

No comments: