Monday, August 04, 2008

Chen Zhi Hao the troublesome idiot made me do this!

Rules:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag eight people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Why am I doing this?

Because I've known Zhi Hao for 3 years and I'm too nice to reject, HAHAHA.

2. What do you do before bedtime?

Hrmm, I've been on the phone almost every night before I sleep recently. But normally I'd just snuggle up under my blankie and READ :)

3. What will your dream wedding be like?

Whoa, I haven't thought about this before. I don't really care as long as the man who's exchanging vows with me is the one that I love.

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?

ROME! Because I've been watching too much TV.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Depends on my mood! There are times where I really love the idea of being alone. Haha but I'd say that I'm more of an extrovert

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

I agree with Zhi Hao! It's best if both happens together, then I'll be the world's most blessed person hahaha

7. Do you trust easily?

Definitely. And it has certainly led to quite a lot of disappointments

8. What person, dead or alive, is your role model?

My grandmama

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Yea and it's also why I'd be able to answer the next question with something recent

10. When's the last time you had fun?

Saturday, dinner with NANA

11. Is being tagged fun?

NO.

12. How do you see yourself?

Unreasonable and frank. I often have hard times trying to control my temper. Guess Davin and Vincent had enough of that, hahaha. I laugh a lot, sometimes even when I'm angry, because I'll just end up laughing at myself for sounding so exasperated. Oh, and I've got a flair for blowing my own trumpet

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?

F.CLUB!, TOUCH RUGGERS, DYANE, DYANNA and you, Wong Tuck Wai

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Superb basketballer. But he's got issues man. He wouldn't speak English when he talks to me. He'd insist on speaking Cantonese

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Depends on who I'm gonna get married to? Otherwise single and rich. Oh, but chances are I'll be shopping so often that I'll just spend my entire fortune on handbags and shoes

16. How many children do you want to have, if any?

THREE! 2 girls and a boy. I love babies hehehe, especially baby boys

17. What's better, to give or to receive?

Isn't this something like "loving someone or being loved"? I guess it goes both ways. I won't feel nice receiving all the time. And I'd be lying if I said that I'll give without expecting anything in return.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Myself

19. What would you do if you (or your girlfriend) became pregnant unexpectedly?

Force my boyf to marry me? Oh no, I'd force myself to marry my boyf, HAHAHA

20. What are your dream jobs?

Vet or a forensic scientist


Right, I'm not going to tag anyone, otherwise they'd all just end up scolding me on their blogs like how everyone is scolding Zhi Hao now.

i love the way you make me feel

No comments: