Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm very certain that I've met the world's sweetest guy, and he just so happens to be my Mr Right.

Went to Vivo yesterday. For no reason. But I swear, the open area at Vivo's the best place to spend your Saturday night. Except, of course, the random scenes of PDA that you'll definitely witness.

Anyway, we met this guy who asked us to help him with a survey. And he asked a question that was something like "What is it that you enjoyed most today/ at Vivo". Somewhere along that line. The 1st answer that flashed to my mind was "the company".

& I think I'm in love. With you

Look at the shit that he drew on the old man's neck.


Tuck claims that this is the most hamsen photo of him HAHAHA cause you can't see his stupid face.


And look! He changed his shirt! Don't tell you why hehehe


Okay, decent photos will be up soon, I hope.

My sister celebrated her birthday today, zzz. Not very enjoyable, unless you consider playing with 10-year-olds a pleasure. Okay, not all 10-year-olds are monsters, but my cousins definitely are.

Let me introduce you to my sister, who doesn't look like me at all


And my family. My brother cannot smile, really!




Ignore those little monkeys, hahaha. My sister and I are the most normal ones




Definitely making a wish that has got something to do with someone who has my favourite name

No comments: