Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Uhm, haha, Dyanna brought her camera to school again today! So guess what? We took quite a lot of photos, but with Marcus, Dinesh and Kenneth this time round :) Marcus is another camwhore okay!

I'm still waiting for her to upload the photos into photobucket. So meanwhile, let me complain about my abrasions, yucks. PAINFUL OKAY! I've got it on my left calf :( Couldn't bathe properly hahaha, cause it hurts when water touches it. Oh and anyway, the funny thing is, I dived, Sharron dived after me, she landed on me and she's got quite a bad cut, worse than mine! So I was saying how noble Sharron is, like injuring herself just so that she won't land fully on me, blahblah.

Okay, photos are up, hehehe.

Looks so freaking real. Dyanna says that she's jealous




PRETTY BOY :)








Dyanna at work!


And obviously Marcus is the camwhore! He was the one who set the timer and everything.


Dyanna says that she we should just cut Marcus' head off so that this picture will look nice. Apparently she thinks that she's smiling very nicely in this picture HAHAHA






Your hoodie followed me to school :)








Sweet




And yea, I slept during Chinese lesson again

No comments: