Sunday, August 03, 2008

You brought me up so high
only to let go of me,
letting me fall back;
flat onto the ground


Met Dyanna for dinner yesterday for some reason.

Had dinner at Billy bombers, coupled with 240 pictures for dessert.

Gonna start uploading now. But I gotta leave house soon, cause Perry's coming to fetch me to West Coast, hehe. That crap ass didn't sleep the whole night and I'm starting to wonder if it'll be safe to sit in his car, hrmm...

Right, dinner with Dyanna. Went to Billy Bombers because there was no queue. Apparently Dyanna was starving and she said that she'd eat in any restaurant that has no queue. I walked into Billy Bombers as an exasperated teenager and came out laughing like a 7-year-old.









DINNER FOR TWOOOOOO!


Greatest girlf to the rescue :) I LOVE YOU NANA!


She said that she wants to draw 2 guys sitting opposite us. Prettiest picture of the night


And we finished everything. Hahahaha, imagine the calories


The look of satisfaction, hehehe




Big fat thighs






We both agreed that we deserved a treat. But anyway, look at the "Pink Pussy Cat". I still find it funny.


Wanted to catch a movie after dinner, but the timings were crap, so we decided to play this!


Brought our whole bag of sweet to the playground at TM


HAHA SO CUTE!


Then we got kicked out because the security guard wanted to lock the door. So we went to Starbucks, but not for coffee. And this was where Dyanna decided that she wanted to be the photographer, which kinda explains why the photos you're gonna see next will all be filled with my face




I know. But before you start laughing at my face, look at the woman behind me.














The look on her face! We all know who she's smsing






Dyanna's brilliant idea














Ahem




OKAY, I got to go. I'll continue uploading when I come back from West Coast later. And I might just end up taking more photos and uploading even more photos, if I've got the time.

No comments: