Wednesday, August 06, 2008

HAHA yes I'm here to upload photos, AGAIN. Tsk tsk, we took another 60 today. Dinesh was calling us camsluts the whole day. He said that camwhore isn't "strong" enough, oh well.



Chemistry lahhhhhh




My watch is 5 minutes fast






Dyanna got so bored that she drew this on my hand


Reader's digest lehhh, so guai














She tip-toed, as usual


SUBWAAAAAY. But I think it's Thaddeus'




And again


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU :)


But I still can't resist uploading this photo HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I know you're gonna kill me already.










Then EQ got dragged in






And now you can't see his eyes at all :)








WALAO EH!


Look at my pretty butterfly clip!


Done by nananananana


Oh this is super random. Taken during E-learning week at Cherie's house.

No comments: