Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh okay okay, I received this email from Xiang a few days back and I thought it was quite funny.

Hey PDP leaders!

Mr Aziz would like to have a meet up session with the new leaders from all PDPs.

Date: 7 Aug 2008 (Thursday)
Time: 5.00pm - 6.30pm
Venue: LT1
Who to attend:

* Students' Council EXCO
* House Relations Committee
* Captains/Vice-Captains of Sports PDPs
* Chairmen/Vice-Chairmen of Performing Arts
* Chairmen/Vice-Chairmen of Clubs and Societies.



All PDPs should have at least 2 representatives (preferably 1 male, 1 female).
_____________________________________

The 1st thing I said to Xiang was, "HEY, SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION!!! TOUCH RUGBY HOW?!?!"

"Preferably 1 male, 1 female"!! And I was wondering why. I just found it rather funny that both male and female has to be present for some weird meet up session which i presume is just to listen to Mr Aziz drone on and on about leadership.

Anyway, Xiang might not be able to attend cause she'll be off to remove her braces. I'm praying hard that she'll be able to make it so that there'll be someone yakking away with me to help us both get through this tough tough time. And I'll be late for training, AGAIN.

Hrmm, I've been doodling a lot recently HAHA, together with Dyanna. Then poor Dinesh's notes are very badly vandalised by the two of us. Oh and we're currently very into Hangman.

It says "be mrs hangman" HAHAHAHAHA. I just so happened to pick those alphabets in random order and Dyanna just so happened to write it in that order. Pure coincidence :)


Okay, as you can see, school's getting really boring. I slept through the whole of Chinese today. It's like Chinese has become my sleeping period, oh well.

& you're so capable of getting me distracted

No comments: