Thursday, July 17, 2008

okaaaay training today wasnt as tiring as i expected. mainly because we didnt have PT! YAY!! coach's being nice to us cus she knws that some of us have our napfa 2.4km run tmr, like me. so, i can give my legs a nice long rest over the night before i go for my napfa tmr ARGHHHH. we played sudden death! it was so thrilling. then shimin was like chasing me across the entire field. i could like see her hand from the side of my eyes, scary. but she still touched me when i was about to try :( hrmm i thought the 5 on 5 today was quite fun. and i was quite surprised that my legs didnt ache when i was on the field. i was praying quite hard for mrs tan to talk longer so that i wldnt have to go for touch rug so early :\ i knw i knw, i suck. but my legs were really aching v badly! lesson ended at 5.45 so i still went for training quite early. i have a really strong feeling after i finish my 2.4 tmr, i wont be able to walk. at all, eeeeeeek!

fresh new cuts and bruises cus i dived again today. dived a few times during the game. dyanna says that i'll look like i'm getting abused every single day since i'm getting new cuts all the time. i've got ugly knees and thighs and elbows now :( but it's worth it! cus it feels daaaaaamn good when i dive and try. i think i can expect myself to be full of scars by the end of this yr.

okay i'm off to watch America's next top model hehehe. then i'll have to do my econs case study, zzz. i'll probably jus end up doing it tmr after sch...

No comments: