Saturday, July 26, 2008

I think I should start typing properly, hrmm. Okay, I shall start from this post onwards. Anyway, we went to Partyworld to celebrate BOOOOOOONANA's birthday today! It's like a surprise party kinda thing organised by her sister. And I think that's really sweet :) SO, we took like lots and lots of photos. Most of them are rather stupid, oh well. I mean, it's the 6 of us again, what can you expect...

We met up at Somerset at 2.15 and made our way to Partyworld. The 3 musketeers, namely TanAnn, Kaying and Javier, decided that they should plan something (AGAIN) before Angelina comes. I managed to get out of this because I was the photographer, thank God. I took a video of them but it'll take forever for me to upload, so I've decided not to. Plus, I think all of you will think that they are freaks after seeing it.

Yah, HAHAHAHA, have a good laugh


Look, the people who used this room previously sang so horribly that the glass cracked




Kaying and TanAnn trying to do stupid things again


Haha we left our legs hanging on each other's legs, which made Kaying quite irritated




He really looks like those kopitiam uncle


The birthday girl!


Sexy ass~ Javier likes it




She says that she wanna les with me




I love TanAnn's jing dian look!




Then I made them do a funny face each










After that everyone got a little crazy doing the "cock eye" thing














Ann's stupid hand


Oh anyway, from the next few pictures, we managed to see how lousy Javier's photography skills are. We took the same damn photo 5 times before we were satisfied.






Then we went off to Swensen's for dinner! Met Yun Han there cause she had college day in the afternoon. She had to watch us eat ice cream cause she cant have it. Poor girl.




And look at her lovely VJ uniform, zzz


Our one and only group photo of the night. We had to ask someone else to help us take this photo hahaha. And I was the one who asked okay! We debated on who should do the asking. We even considered acting like tourists...












AHEM


Yun Han's the only one who looks like the guy in picture because she has her tie on!








Then we walked on to Taka. And they took this in the toilet -.- quite obvious huh?






OHMYGOD I'M FINALLY DONE!!! For details, please go to Angelina/ Yun Han/ Kaying/ Javier/ Ann's blog. My blog never ever seems to have anything other than pictures of our outings

No comments: