Monday, March 27, 2006

worst thing that can EVR happen in one day: to sit in front of vincent for 1 whole bloody day. i jus realised he's annoying, LOL. i mean, he's fine if yu sit beside him for a while, BUT FOR A WHOLE DAY? i almost died today. yes and the most annoying thing was, he realized i was wearing my adidas today and commented that i have a lot of shoes so he asked me how many pairs of shoe i had and i counted... 8. and he got so shocked while he laughed and crap. HAHA anw the funny part was, he started asking evryone arnd him
vincent: eh minyu yu got how many pairs of shoe? include slippers ah!
minyu: err, 5?
vincent: orh okay yu see ppl include slippers also 5 only leh! then davin yu got how many pairs?
davin: 1 HAHA why?
vincent orh nth, eh CC yu got how many pairs of shoe?
CC: huh shoe? orh 1
vincent: eh jason yu got how many pairs of shoe?
jason: wht shoe? count spoil one or wht? cannot wear one count? orh dont count ah, err 1
vincent: changhong, yu got how many pairs of shoe?
changhong: *blurred, ah? 1?
vincent: SEE szewan! only yu will have 8 pairs okay.
me: wht not happy ah? i like shoes cannot is it?
vincent: ... i only have 2 pairs lor, and i think 1 is enough
me: if yu think 1 is enough then why on earth do yu have 2 pairs? shldnt yu jus stop at 1? why did yu get yur second pair?
vincent: cus that one..... (i cut him off befor he cld finish)
me: SO WHY THE HELL DO YU HAVE TWO PAIRS?
vincent: *shuts up

LOL okay nvrm. change subj. 2 down, 6 to go. wish me luck

and yea, i think im wasting my life away. yu see, teenagers are supposed to be having FUN at this age but look at me, i keep evryday of my life occupied and so, i barely get out of hse on weekdays AND saturdays. i dont suppose that's how im supposed to spend my sec3 life, am i? I WNA HAVE FUN FOR A DAY! and i mean fun

No comments: