Monday, March 20, 2006

went to 7 11 after sch. i agree with michelle. i think im suffering from depression. how else can i explain why on earth i wld cry all of a sudden? not only that. i stared into space today at 7 11 while others are laughing their heads off. i mean, im the one who usually laughs A LOT and if im feeling normal i'd join in the fun and add some spice. but well, i guess i've got my smile wiped off my face alrdy. i laughed for the sake of showing evryone that im like, rly fine and i THINK wht they've said is funny not becus it's funny. forget it i dontknw wht im saying. i've jus lost that kinda laughter i used to have. i miss the old me. i miss my smile, my laughter. and pls, im rly rly not pms-ing. i've nvr evr felt like that befor. i skipped dinner, stayed in my rm and finished the stupid hw. not a hint of fun in me. i've lost myself.

No comments: