Wednesday, March 22, 2006

tiring day! no cca, no nth but it's like one of the most tiring days i've evr had. sch ends at 2.15 but our bio teacher let us off at 2.30, then some funny teacher in and briefed us on the damn CIP and wasted so much of our time. i left sch at arnd 2.50 with hannah and yol and steph and by right im supposed to reach home at 3.30 oh god rush rush rush but luckily my mum told me she'd alrdy sent my bro for lessons so i didnt have to reach home that early. as long as im back befor 4.45 to fetch my bro then it's fine. so i went to eat with them and sat arnd until 3.30 and we left. seriously, i've nvr evr felt so tired befor... anw, i reached home at 4.30 and so, rush rush rush agn. i jus went out of hse after putting my bag down and washed my face to keep myself awake. the thot of it is making me tired alrdy. came back a little befor 5 and i studied, i studied. and all of a sudden i rmbred i didnt take lunch, cus i went out with them and ate a piece of chocolate only. time passed rly quickly and soon it was 6 so it's time for dinner. (i didnt have time to nap okay! wed supposedly was the best day for naps but urghs) hahahaha i decided that i shld cont studying but instead i fell aslp on my sister's bed until 8+ and now i think im gna go study agn. im gna be a nerrrrrd

No comments: