Thursday, March 09, 2006

What were you doing 10 years ago?

- uhm le't see, i was only 5 then! probably trying to tell my mum how my cousin always bullies me?

5 Songs which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:

- zui shou xi de mo sheng ren, yi ran shi peng you, ta hai shi bu dong, tonight and the rest of my life and yi shi de mei hao

5 things you would do if you are a millionaire?

- buy a nice cosy hse and live with my family forevr after, buy evry clothe and shoe and bag i like, travel arnd the world, build a nice big pet shop! and buy evry chocolate i see

5 Bad Habits:

- playing with the retainer in my mouth, shaking my leg, showing ppl my blackest face when i have pms, lose my temper easily and uhhhhhh not looking at ppl when i talk to them

5 things you like doing:

- READING!, talking and talking non stop, singing, try to twist and turn my pen during lessons (i hate waiteng and vincent!) and shopping

5 Things you would never wear, buy, or get new again?

- mmmmmm i rly dontknw...

5 favourite toys:

- barbie? well that was wht i played 10 yrs ago.

5 ppl i want to do this lame thing:

- sharon, kaying, wanchin, yolanda and nicole

No comments: