Saturday, March 25, 2006

omg i've nvr tried studying like this befor. i woke up at 12.40 and had my lunch and since then, i've been studying and studying until 6. i did chem and bio and a maths. omgdness but haha, i cheated. okay for evry few pages of my textbk that's studied, i'd read a chpt of my book XD kekekeke. i think reading helps relieve stress. i enjoy reading sososoSO much, kinda like addicted. okay so anw, i jus studied and studied until i was so sick of it, then i read my book for a while and as expected, my dad came in and asked me out to do a maths. and me, being a gd girl, went out and did a maths until arnd 5 and went for a shower becus IF I CONTINUED STUDYING AND NOT REST, I'D DIE. hahahaha went to tm for dinner at 6. came back and i studied AGN. omg omg omg this time it was phy. like sheesh, i dont think i wna study anymore tmr

No comments: