Thursday, August 27, 2009

Turning fats into money

Sounds like the most wonderful idea. Imagine how rich every girl will be! Even the skinniest of the skinniest will be rich! Because duh, which girl doesn't think that she's fat? It annoys me when someone stick thin (okay maybe not to that extent, but evidently skinny or rather, not fat) stands right in front of me and mulls about how fat she THINKS she is, oh well. As much as it annoys me, I think it annoys every other girl as well. Which means that I need to stop brooding about my fats

So I've decided to just eat what makes me feel like, but healthily, (I've never been successful in losing weight through dieting anyway) since I've already found my lovely pimply-faced boyfriend and he loves me so much :D

Anyway, I've got the rest of my week till Tuesday nicely planned out already! I feel like a good girl who'll stick to her timetable because honestly, I've got no other choice. Prelims is in 3 weeks and I'm barely ready. I mean, who's EVER ready for exams?

No comments: