Monday, August 03, 2009

For old time's sake

Hello all :D I've changed my blogskin! Now it looks so nice and clean, but I can't get the tagboard up.

Right, after many many weeks of hectic tuition and crazy workload, I finally sat down today and browsed through my photos. Partially because Vibhu gave me my "birthday present" today, which consisted of photos that we took in Cambodia, and because I was scrolling through for a photo to upload to my new template.

That photo up there (I'm talking about the one with the dog) was taken in Cambodia. And when I was looking through the photos that we've taken, I realise just how much I miss the life there. It wasn't posh and you wouldn't exactly call it your dream life, but it made me enjoy life more. If I've got the chance to return there now, I'd jump at it, and I'll bring Tuck Zai along.

If only life was simpler, like how it's portrayed in the photo- calm, serene, laid back. (I really love this photo by the way) But oh well, no pain no gain I guess?

No comments: