Friday, August 28, 2009

Mama Mia!



Damn, I tripped over my bag in the dark. Twice. Doesn't seem like I've learnt my lesson.

TGIF :DDDDD Long break coming up! I'm looking forward to going to EXPO for the NATAS Fair and Queensway and IKEA with Tuck Zai tomorrow, baking with Dyanna and Dyane on Sunday, CG bonding session on Monday morning for Teachers' Day, Bishan Park with Tuck Zai on Monday evening and uh Tuesday will be reserved for catching up with my work.

Been busy busy busy with school/ tuition homework and all those nitty bitty bits of life, but then again, life has always been that way. At least I persuaded my mum to change my Physics tutor back to my previous one! Actually, it wasn't very much of persuasion. She agreed the minute I brought it up. She hasn't got a good impression of him anyway.

3 more weeks to the start of Prelims! This will be eggciting.

No comments: