Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Revelation!

I'm back because I've found my notes in one of my bags and I'm done studying and mummy allows me to go on a holiday with Tuck Zai this year end and Tuck Zai has already gone to bed and I'm boreddddddd.

Yay I can't wait to get my ass over to Thailand and spend all my money! (and duh, some of Tuck Zai's hehehe) I can already imagine myself acting all tourist-y and snapping photos anywhere at anything at anytime! Someone.please.calm.me.down and bloody remind me that I've still got A's, arghhhhhhhh. And prelims is in a months' time, damn it.

I can't wait for Tuck Zai to start driving too! Then I'll no longer have to take those neck-grow-long, butt-catch-on-fire bus rides home. And I'll spend a lot less of cab fares. Suddenly everything feels so wonderful, minus the fact that I'm STILL not done with prelims and A's.

Then again, I think I'm improving in GP and Econs already! So maybe things aren't as bad as I thought they are *crosses finger*.

And now, I'm gonna reward myself for being a smart girl and go watch TV.

No comments: