Monday, August 17, 2009

Too much of a good thing

Ugh. I've had too much of my dinner and I totally regret it now. Because I can't breathe properly £Q$%£@ and I'm so sure that I'm gonna put back on the weight that I've lost, oh god damn it. Why is it so difficult to lose weight? :( I'm trying my best already, I really am :(

It just occurred to me that A level's is less than 3 months away. Honestly, I'd rather count down to the last day of my paper, which is on the 30th November. I can't wait for that day. I'm just gonna chuck all my notes, throw my pen and cab straight to wherever Tuck Zai is. If only I can fast forward to that day. It's a long longggggg wait.

Anyway, Tuck Zai went for his 1st driving lesson today :D I hope he can drive by the time A level's is over so we can go all around Singapore!

No comments: