Saturday, August 08, 2009

Still Daddy's little girl

Went jogging with daddy just now! I really respect my dad a lot for his determination in losing weight and cutting down on smoking (ahem LOOK AT THIS AH TUCK ZAI)!!! He lost 20kg already, zzz. So I listened to his lesson on how to lose weight and I'm gonna start doing what he says I should! I shall not share them with all of you hehehehe. I told daddy that when he retires, he can go write a book and teach others how to lose weight. And I'll go help him dig a photo of his "before" and "after" and put them in the book.

Anyway, my face is in such a screwed up state now. I seriously think that I'm feeling so stressed that my face is protesting by giving me ugly little thingys. I refuse to say it out. ARGH SOMEONE please save my innocent face :( It's time for a facial!

Okay, it's also time for my family bonding session where we sit together at a table and talk about serious business :D

No comments: