Thursday, March 29, 2007

tmr's friday, last day of the week, the all-week-round-anticipated day. few reasons for it: thr's guzheng in sch and 201- guzheng marathon, a nice timetable (though pe's 1st period) and yea, bascially the thought of not having sch the next day.

i took bus 12 home with engswee and changhong today. remind me nvr to take a bus with them agn. i spent the whole bus ride trying to guess what engswee and changhong had in their bags. which is kinda ridiculous. but since we had nth better to do, we spent all our time guessing. and i didnt manage to guess it not because i'm stupid or because my IQ lvl is lower the changhong's, but because their clues are so vague, they might as well not tell me anything.

tuition for 2hr10min jus now. time passes really quickly during a maths tuition. with shasha the draaaaama queen. and hopefully winnie's hand will heal soon. that woman told me some racist joke that made me laugh my ass off. god bless her :)

i'm really glad that i'm a girl. because i dont get whacked by davin for saying the wrong things, yay. i'm blessed, soso blessed. my back feels safe from all those whacking. and thrfore, i shall take advantage of my blessing and HAHA continue blabbering

SYF's approaching! it's countdown time. jus to remind myself, SYF's on the 25th april 2007, 9.30am and we're the 4th sch! actually, the main point is that SYF is during mid yr exams. not much more time :/

right, i'm getting random.

reminder: tmr's davin's birthday

No comments: