Tuesday, March 20, 2007

took back the progress report. dangs, i swear i'm gna study hard for mid yr. all my 3 sciences were so bad i think i'm gna dwell abt it for quite some time.

nth much in sch today, jus the same old boring lessons. ko and gang kept calling me dyane, which i seriously am not accustomed to. that's why i only realise that it's me they're calling when they call out dyane yip. anw, elizabeth wont be in class with me tmr. she'll be happily flying over to VCH for her SYF practices and all, leaving me all alone with an imaginary friend at her table. i'll miss her :(

alright, look on the bright side of life. i shall revert back to my optimistic self, yay. THR'S GUZHENG TMR HAHA! finally. we've all been waiting for this day to come since last friday. but this means that thr'll be another intensive practising session with the metronome. i dont like the ding ding sound that it produces.

anw, that sweetass came to fetch me from sch today and i reaaaaaaaaally wanted to go out with him but he made me go home because he thought i was gng to die, HAHA. and then later he made me feel really guilty because i agreed to go home and asked how am i ever gna make it up to him. i decided to give him a make up kit :)

No comments: