Tuesday, March 06, 2007

生是偶然,死是必然

alright, had e maths and e geog today. felt the tremors while doing e geog halfway and i thought it was me. i thought i happened to get some giddy spells so i was busy worrying away cus i still had tons of stuff to write for my beloved 12 mark global warming qsn.

anw, jus some complaints. global warming suck. evryone out thr, pls be nice and tell the world to be involved in the kyoto protocol, help transfer technologies, reduce energy consumption, store carbon dioxide (we shld jus stop breathing so we wont contribute to the increasing amount of carbon dioxide. air sucks as well. but no choice, gotta breathe) and look for more alternative energy! this way, poor elect geog students like me will no longer have to study for global warming under the environmental management chpt. okay, so i hate the chpt on air too. but i dont think i can complain abt it since my life depends on it.

4 down, 4 to go! hopefully i'll pass evrything otherwise god knws wht my mum will do to me :(

no guzheng tmr thanks to common test. and i wont be gng for guzheng on friday too! raaaaaaah, no guzheng for me this whole week, damn it. i'll miss the ppl and the teacher and my guzheng and dingdang's drum and NIULI! kill me

i've got the world's loveliest phone with the world's loveliest wallpaper :)

No comments: