Sunday, March 18, 2007

happy two months :)

i'm rushing my hw now but i'm still blogging. what a waste of time, but who cares. i've got 1000000000000 subjs' hw to rush and i'm not even done with 1. i've only finished 3 newspaper articles. i think i can forget abt slping tonight.

sch's reopening tmr, which means we'll be getting back the results for common test. which also means that i can prepare some slping pills or a knife to cut or a string to hang myself or whichever way i prefer to die. maybe my mum will do me a favour and kill me instead.

smone, pls be nice and tell me i'll not die of stress. or pressure. but i'm short so less pressure. you knw, hpg. taller ppl get more pressure :) but then agn, i shld increase my area to lower the pressure. okay, i shall not go on a diet. come come, let's all gain weight tgthr befor o's!

anw, i think mirage de consonance makes a good name for the june concert. any objections from my fellow mates?

hey i'm not random tonight! great achievement.

i dont like the giant in tampines. way too packed.

that's all i've got for tonight, yay

No comments: