Saturday, March 03, 2007

JUNE=Metal Head

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Not easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and travelling. Systematic. Hot but has brains.

HAHA jus a little sth i found in friendster.

alright, dont ask me why i'm up at 10.30am on a saturday morning. my sis jus had to press the doorbell for what seemed to be a hundred times to wake me up. now i'm wide awake but sleepy.

yay common test's next week and yea, as expected, i havent even studied a single bit. i dont even knw when's what, not to mention the chapters to study. hopefully these 2 days are long enough for me to cramp evrything in.

guzheng ytd was tiring! but i had a pair of slippers to help brighten things up :) (haha this is for our lovely angelina to read agn) i've jus figured that bringing slippers isnt such a bad idea. maybe i'll bring it every friday.

actually, thr isnt anything nice for me to blog abt. nth much happened jus some crap on thursday, whr me, dyane, davin, vincent and jason went to swensen's and stuffed ourselves with icecream. and we went thr jus because i was feeling down. but yea, friends always do a good job in cheering me uppppp. thanks all for making me drink so much water till my bladder couldnt take it. it was the 1st time in my life when i felt that i couldnt control anymore, like how the amniotic fluid will flow out of the mother during childbirth, except mine's urine HAHA. anw, i really wanted to die in the taxi. so dyane and davin, being the lovely friends, decided to let me go home 1st so i could release all my pee. memorable experience okay.

an advice to all out thr, nvr ever bet on water especially when you're playing blackjack!

No comments: