Monday, February 26, 2007

havent been posting for some time but actually, i havent got much to say. all that's happened was jus cases of insomnia and lost of appetite.

anw why is chingay called chingay?
cus thr's this guy's name called chin and he's gay.
why not kneeles then?

haha sth random that we talked abt at orchard ytd cus we saw all the chingay signboards.

i miss my sharp903! i really hope it's fine.

i've been doing a lot of thinking the past few nights. sigh, now i dread sleeping cus the moment my eyes close, i start thinking agn.

i miss CHUAWEEKIAT. (this is for davin to see jus in case he continues thinking his own stupid way of me not having anything related to weekiat on my blog)

alright my random post is very very random. and i shall end it rather randomly

i like strawberries.

absence makes the heart grow fonder

No comments: