Thursday, August 24, 2006

whr's the old fighting spirit i used to own?
the old enthusiasm i used to get befor exams?
im gna find it, now matter how hard it'd be XD

hrmm, im talking to derek foo and dingjie. and they made me realise how slack i was. and i feel so, dui bu qi myself. i havent been studying for the whole of term 3. im so gna regret it at the end of yr, when i realise how term 3's results pulled me down. yea, im gna go search for that spirit i had last yr, at this time of the yr. but sadly, i think this enthusiasm will die off tmr -.-"

nvrm, im jus here to remind myself to MUG hard. but while mugging i'd lose control and i'd break down, FOR SURE, as usual. then i'd hide in the toilet a 3am and study study study. ha, whtevr. i'd only feel the stress when exams come so i guess i shldnt wry abt any shit now.

nvrtheless, IM GNA START MUGGING. okidokie, pls remind me to study study hardhard! im gna score waaaaaay better than mid yr.

No comments: