Saturday, August 05, 2006

im like dng the dumbest shit on earth right now, helping my sis play music on the laptop while she and her friends play the stupid freezing shit game. so you see, im so terribly bored i jus need to blog...

yea in an hr's time the guzheng ppl shld be coming. they'll be saving my life man. esp yandao and her niangs. then we'll be able to start the bbq XD and i'll be able to get out of this kinda torture.

HAHA wth some girl's mother jus called and and thot i was my sis' mum which is my mum and then she asked me whr on earth our hse is and blah blah. I HATE BIRTHDAY PARTIES, PERIOD.

now it's some stupid pass the SHIT parcel arnd shit. omg i rly rly rly rly need to get out of the hse. ANGELINA, KY, ANN AND YUNHAN FASTER COME AH~~~! then we can play daidi LOL.

like wtf is their shit prob? now they're ordering me arnd like im their maid. "PLAY THE MUSIC LEH!" "hello, im not your freaking maid so mind your bloody @$%£^ manners, tmd" LOL im sry yea im this horrible sister. after a while it's " eh faster stop the song leh..." and then all the more i'll keep it gng as long as i like. HAHA who ask them...

No comments: