Tuesday, August 15, 2006

alrights, im addicted to daidi and gossip girl.

im like, screwed.
i havent done my money discursive/ argumentative essay
i havent done the e maths 9 A, B, C wksht
i havent done the A maths functions wksht
i havent done the phy's light wksht
i have no idea wht mole is all abt
im flunking my tests like craaaaaaazy and still,
i havent studied for my bio test this thurs
i havent practised my piano AT ALL
i lost his letter to me (shit, damn me)
i've decided to turn les (gasp!),
and stead-ed with dyane chia
i knocked my bloody knee on a chair,
which led to a big fat blueblack.

i think the only thing i did right was to rmbr to collect my ic.

anw, im still super confused abt stuff. smtimes i wished i didnt knw him. like how simple things'd be w/out him. okay that sounded like i didnt want him arnd, nvrm. but yea, smtimes i can go rly crazy when things're abt him and i'll miss him a lot alot but smtimes i keep telling myself, nono, it's not him, he's not the one i like. and so, i jus run away from reality and stick as a "dontknw" girl. if i was to agree to patch, i think we'd jus end up breaking and patching thanks to me, this woman who cannot make up her mind on whether it's a yes or no or dontknw. i suck.

i mean, yea im screwed up. my life jus seems so, argh, heck care-ish. like i cant be bothered with anything, anything at all.

nvrm, tmr's yunhan's bday! wooooots-, cant wait XD! im gna snap pictures of us like crazy. so, happy EARLY bday! im gna wish agn tmr XDDDDDD

P.S is anyone in love with this song? cus i think it's super nice

No comments: