Friday, August 04, 2006

i jus realised that i havent been blogging for quite some time. yeayea, im like totally dead this whole week. no idea why, but i jus get so restless in sch. plus, when i lie on the bed at 9+, i'd only end up slping at 11. sheeeeeesh.

let's see, uhm mon was normal, tues had guzheng and i was the only sec 3 thr (?!?!) cus evryone had pft then wed was my pft and i think i got a silver thanks to the run... went for cip ytd with angelina and the GR ppl and at 3.45 vincent called and asked me back to sch for netball interclass.

vincent: eh can you come back to sch now?
me: for?
vincent: netball interclass, cus not enough girls.
me: wht time the match start?
vincent: 3.45, uhm... which is NOW. faster come back. take cab take cab.
me: yah i take cab you pay lah...
vincent: YAH ANYTHING LAH, FASTERRRRRRR!
me: O_O okay.

so i chiong-ed out of macpherson pri and went back to sch for netball interclass. haha after a yr i still cant play netball XD.

hrmmm, aunty lily called and changed my timing for today's piano. change to tmr morn 9.30 O_O so now im like, soso free. thr's guzheng in the evening tho XDDDDD! i cant wait haha. as usual, guzheng jus makes us go sooo highh~~~, plus we've finished learning feng shou luo gu alrdy so it's like, practising a song we knw. wheeeeee guzheng guzheng!

No comments: