Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm annoyed that I studied so hard for Chemistry but the results didn't show.

It's been really long since I last felt so tired after training. We've got a new coach who just came today and got us onto the field within minutes to do PT without even asking us for our names! Obviously we took the initiative to introduce ourselves. We thought today's training would be light since we'd probably be having a get-to-know session. Who'd have thought that she'd start off straight away with PT?! Now I'm really too lazy to get my ass off my chair.

Anyway. our new coach's called Eunice and she's rather nice, even though she made us do PT on our 1st training. I bet Xue Ting was the one who told her to train us on our fitness. Oh she brought along an assistant called Sam, whom we initially thought was quite scary but turned out to be quite alright as well.

Alright, a big hello to Eunice and Sam, and also to Aaron, Alexis, Alice, Alicia, Annabelle, Barbie, Geraldine, Gwen and Misty :DDDDD

Oh, before the rest kill me,



Taken after Confessions of a Shopaholic yesterday!

My dearest Tuck Zai has already gone off to bed. So early! I'll just relax in my sister's room and have an early night as well.

No comments: