Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shopping with Dyane and Sharron tomorrow :DDDDD

I CAN'T WAIT.

But I've still got 1 more paper tomorrow morning :( poor Dyane has to go back to retake her Chemistry because she didn't go to school the past 2 days. I think she's in a worse state than me because her exam's supposed to end today.

Anyway, I'd fail Maths very very badly. But oh well, at least I'd have Jerome and Wilson with me for Maths remedial, HAHA! And Maths remedial isn't such a bad idea, really, considering how I wouldn't bother to do extra practices if left alone.

ONE MORE DAY ONE MORE DAY ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!

Then I'll get to spend my entire day shopping tomorrow and spend time with my boyfriend during the weekends. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR A WEEK $%£*$(@*$! Yay, I'm so looking forward to the next 3 days.

En En called me just now to say "Jiejie is fat" again! But I taught him how to say "Jiejie not fat", even though ultimately he still listened to that Wong Tuck Wai cause he bribed En En with a sweet. I'd have bribed him with a whole jar of sweets if I were there.

I feel so bored right now. I'm done with Physics (if you consider studying as reading my notes) and Tuck Zai (my aunt loves to call him that!) is busy with his work. I just want time to pass as quickly as possible so that I can go shopping. The fastest and easiest way is to "meditate with my eyes shut and brain on sleep mode". But I won't be able to get to sleep so early because I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon (3 hours leh, Jun Yang)

I shall go and watch TV with my mum while I wait for Tuck Zai to finish his work and call me :DDDDD

No comments: