Friday, March 27, 2009

Shopping with Dyane and Sharron was great! It felt so satisfying to be carrying like tons of plastic/ paper bags when I only spent an amount which could have probably only gotten me "a piece of cloth" from Warehouse.

So, we started off at FarEast, with me buying the bulk of the items. As quoted from Sharron, "Sze Wan buys everything she sees". But then Dyane's tail started to show and she revealed her true nature. And I swear she ended up with more paper bags than I did, even though I really had quite a lot.

Let's see...



It really isn't a lot! It's 3 people's worth of things :D And since we studied (so) hard for MCTs, we deserve to be rewarded! We've even decided that we should go again after JCTs just to de-stress.

Anyway, I'm really satisfied with all the things that I bought today :D and I think Dyane and Sharron are too!

I shall not blog about Dyane's bimbotic act, cause I think she already feels embarrassed enough seeing it on Sharron's blog. So yup, that's all for today

Goodnight people. My feet need a good long rest tonight.

No comments: