Thursday, March 19, 2009

M1 Touch Rugby competition today :D

I didn't get to touch Hannah on the field AT ALL, except maybe at the end when we shook hands, oh well. I thought she could use her dumb weapon on me again.

Anyway, I think we played quite well today! We managed to try (HAHAHA finally!) and I think we really put in a lot of effort (e.g. Ziying who kept "diving for man" and got herself REALLY REALLY dirty). I'm really looking forward to Black's Fun Touch now :D

Okay, I've got photos to upload.

From Temasek Talentime last Saturday...










Then there's photos taken at my house after the BBQ on Sunday...






Anyway, please just take a look at how small I am.


Okay, I'm done for today. Dyane, please don't complain okay. There are photos and quite a lot of words today.

With lots of love,
Wong Tuck Wai's lego-sized girlfriend

No comments: