Monday, April 06, 2009

Was about to post last night, but my connection was down and I was too lazy to fix it.

Saturday evening was spent blading with Tuck Zai at ECP (I've got nothing to boast about this time round cause he fell down hahaha. Some fella even cycled past and said "Aww, so sad" to him), followed by a late night Slumdog Millionaire at my place. Being ultra lazy pigs, the two of us only woke up at 2 on Sunday. After which we decided to cook/ bake something every weekend, starting from yesterday. So we went grocery shopping :D And that was when I found out that my brother thinks that condoms are meant to be eaten, hrmmm... Eh don't blame him okay, he's only 9. Here's how it went

Angus: Hey, do you know that you're standing in front of a whole rack of condoms?
Tuck Wai: Oh? Really? What are condoms for? I don't know.
Angus: HUH, you don't know? They are meant to be eaten so that the woman will not get pregnant!

Hahaha I think he's so cute.

So we went home with the stuff needed for our banana cake and we started baking! Tuck Wai claims that baking is easy cause all we needed to do was add and mix everything together hahaha. Oh well, seems like he won't be appreciating my cookies and muffins that much from now on.

Anyway, here's the end product





Just take a look at the wonderful chef


Then we went out for dinner hahaha. We walked past some really beautiful sunflowers!

Look at the one right beside me! I think it's really pretty


Okay, after dinner, we decided to sit down and write in our recipe book, which will very soon be filled (hopefully)





...followed by a little bit of cam-whoring



Hahaha look at my dearest boyfriend. Oh dear..














Yay I can finally go and get my nap now :D

No comments: