Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have a few more minutes to go before I have to call Tuck Zai and wake him up from his "15 minute nap". I bet he'd ask me to let him sleep for another 5 minutes, then another 5, then another 15...

Anyway, I haven't been to school for 2 days! I'm finally going back tomorrow. But I think I still have a fever. Today's the 3rd day already! Oh well. Actually I wish that Tuck Zai would be here to throw that ice-pack-wrapped-in-towel onto my forehead like how he did on Saturday night, while I open my eyes groggily for that few seconds to acknowledge his presence. Aiya, fat hope.

I went to support CCHMSGZ today, despite having a nose that turned into a tap overnight which can never be switched off. Which was why I cabbed home straight away the moment they got off the stage. AND YAY, OMG THEY GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS. I'm so proud of them, so proud that they helped us fulfil this wish that we had wanted so badly 2 years ago. I'd say that they really deserved that GWH.

Okay it's time to wake my dearest up from his sleep. He's gonna sound like a monster again

No comments: